Not shocking

I decided that I was going to read at least one magazine a day:

- to catch up on all the magazines I have not read
- to read something at all
- to maybe be inspired to write something
- to change up my daily routine (btw, I'm realizing that on the days I don't hike or take my ballet class I could be sitting my FA for HOURS on end at my laptop...feeling too guilty to NOT be in front of it for fear of the unemployment [or employment] gods looking unfavorably on me)

ANYHOOT, for the "not shocking" part - after reading an interview with/on/of Bradley Cooper in the June/July issue of Details, I'm now officially in love with him. He has taken my #2 spot.

#1 will more than likely forever belong to Rob Lowe.

After writing and then reading this post I have concluded that I need:

- a life
- a job
- a boyfriend/rob lowe

Comments

  1. Hermacio has a man-crush on Mr. Cooper as well. Maybe when you stay with us, you two can go on all night about him.

    Who was previously numero two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A model from the 90s, Marcus Schenkenberg with Michael Vartan in at #3. I'm only going to be keeping my eyes on #s 1 and 2 these days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts