I'm inspired

I got a text from a friend of mine this morning saying that he accepted a new position at a different company. A new, BIG position. I am happy for him. He's smart and talented and deserves it. And then I thought: "I'M smart and talented and deserve something like that, too." So I'm inspired. I love my job. I love the company I work for. But nothing is forever and to dream is to grow. And to grow is to accomplish new, big goals. That's where my mind is this morning.

Then I came upon the piece below in my in-box, confirming I'm in the right frame of mind.


What about all of you?


A More Joyous Future
Leo Daily Horoscope


Your visions of a bright and rewarding future can lift your spirits today, reigniting your enthusiasm for the short- and long-term goals you set for yourself. Whether your ambitions are domestic or related to your career, the optimistic musings that stir your soul can motivate you to work harder for fulfillment than ever before. You are likely feeling positive and upbeat, as well as highly energized. If you tap into these feelings while laboring or even playing, you may find it easier than usual to meet your objectives, both at home and at work. Likewise, your focus will likely be keen and unwavering today as you do all you need to do to realize the destiny that plays out in your most optimistic fantasies.


The joyful anticipation with which we look upon what is to come in our lives can be a wonderful and potent motivator that strengthens us when the road leading to our ultimate destiny is long and challenging. When it may seem that there is little happiness in our lives, our visions of a brighter future can sustain us and help us maintain a positive outlook. During less troubled times, this same optimism can inspire us to aim for aspirations more ambitious than we might otherwise have considered. We can take pleasure in our ability to achieve our midterm goals, drawing upon the joy these small successes bring us when we question whether we are truly capable of meeting our long-term aims. The positivity with which you gaze upon your eventual future today will help you remain confide

Comments

Popular Posts